Folsom Educational Foundation, Inc
About the Foundation
The Folsom Educational Foundation, Inc. is an independent, community-based organization established to acquire and distribute funds and other resources for the purposes of:
- Supplementing and enhancing the quality of education for students in the Folsom School District.
- Offering life-long learning opportunities to all members of the community.
- Providing for innovative enrichment and cultural programs.
The goals of the Foundation are:
- To raise funds to enhance the quality of educational programs.
- To encourage creativity among employees by supporting unique projects.
- To encourage members of the community who have expertise in any area to share their knowledge with the teachers and students.
- To provide stipends and grants for teachers to develop and integrate special projects and programs into their curriculum.
- To promote development of the entire students body through enrichment activities.
- To provide staff with support and assistance to enhance their skills and expertise.
- To support community programs and events.
If you are interested in joining the Foundation or would like more information, please call Folsom School at 561-8666 x 217 or send an E-mail to AHuenke@folsomschool.org.
|Gift Card (GL Scrip) Fundraiser|
Dear Folsom Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
Help us fundraise while you shop! The Folsom Educational Foundation is running their annual
|(Click Here to see Script Order Form and List of Brands)|
|Folsom Educational Foundation, Inc.
1357 Mays Landing Road Folsom, NJ 08037
|Dr. Evelyn Browne